MyFlyFishing.Club Member’s Page
Muertos Bay Fishing Lodge
Baja California, Mexico
The East Cape of Baja California is an insane fishery!
Muertos Bay is a sleepy, small community close to the bullseye of some of the best rooster fishing found on Earth. It is rumored to have the next World Recod. You will also find Mahi-Mahi, Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Needlefish the size of Barracuda, Grouper, African Pampano, and the local Jack, (Torro).
Your host from the lodge will meet you at the airport, there is a two and a half hour drive to the lodge from Cabo San Lucas by private van. The roads are nice, and there is a beautiful view along the way of the Baja Desert. When you arrive at the lodge, you will be met with a fine margarita. We will meet, and discuss the trip particulars. Roosters can be caught from the beach in front of the lodge! Relax, and rest, you will need it. The next morning, you will likely get a workout from a giant rooster fish! The lodge is luxurious, with private pool, and hot tub. It is very spacious, and is set in one of natures truly beautiful places.
Want to see more pictures? Click this button!
Come join us for a taste of Mexican awesomeness! Stay in the most lush of accommodations, eat the most wonderful meals, and experience the excitement of casting to, (and hopefully catching), the most wonderful sport fish. This trip has a lion’s share of many great things. Cast to rooster fish on the beach in front of the lodge, while sipping a margarita, or take a relaxing dip in the pool, after a day of being worn out by the strongest fish that one could experience on the fly! Enjoy the rugged beauty of the desert mountains that end abruptly into the sea of Cortez.
If it is your desire to experience true Mexican Luxury, this is the perfect fly fishing destination for you!
Want to see more pictures? Click the button!
Fly Fishing Package/ 6 days, 7 nights,
• FRIDAY: Arrive in Cabo San Lucas
• Arrival at the Los Cabos International Airport in San Jose’ del Cabo. Transfer to the lodge two and a half hours by private van. Free afternoon until the next day: • Walks • Sightseeing • Dinner
• FISHING DAYS (Saturday through Thursday)
• 06:00 - Breakfast.
• 06:30 - Transfer from the Lodge to the Marina in Muertos Bay.
• 07:00 - Start of Fly fishing day.
• 11:00 - Lunch to the Marina (optional), or boat Lunch!
• 2:00 pm - Fly fishing day ends.
• 2:30 pm - Transfer back to the Lodge.
• 2:45 pm - Reception with drinks at the lodge.
• Friday: Transfer to Los Cabos Air Port
• 07:00 - Breakfast.
• Transfer to the International Airport
Trip Cost: $4,200 non-hosted, double occupancy. Hosted Trip Cost: $4,400 Per rod, based on double occupancy. Fishing capacity is 10 rods, Lodge capacity is 28 people. Non-fishing companion is $3,600. $5,600 for single occupancy. That’s a 10% discount for our Members!
This trip is offered exclusively to U.S. Citizens only by our Club. Fill out the information below, schedule a coaching session with our pro staff that has been on this trip, or call (405) 650-5654 for more information on this trip.